The California Biochar Association was founded by a coalition of innovative and passionate people and organizations seeking to build a strong and cohesive statewide voice advocating for the production and use of biochar in agriculture and industry.
We are curently rethinking how we can best provide value to the biochar community in the state using this platform. While we are going through this process, please feel free to visit the pioneering biochar organizations and practitioners listed below.
We also have some great information and links available on our Resources page.
- Sonoma Biochar Initiative: Biochar Education, Project Consulting, Training
- Thor Bailey: Applied Biomass: Biomass Utilization Consulting 530 966-2882 email@example.com
- The Biochar Coalition: Steve Feher, DIY Biochar Production Education and Methods
- Milt McGiffen, Soil Scientist, UC Riverside: 909 560-0839 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Josiah Hunt, Pacific Biochar: Biochar Supplier, Project Consulting
- Michael Whitman, Blue Sky Biochar: Biochar Supplier, Education, Biochar Swag
- Kelpie Wilson, Wilson Biochar: Ring of Fire Kilns